Thursday, March 27, 2008

the last week!

This day is already turning out AMAZING... I got to sleep in till 8 & my hot chocolate and snapple were FREE...
on the downside... from the malnutrition and lack of sleep my face looks like chicken pox and my nails and fingers are looking rough, peeling and chipping...
yesterday was a pretty good day... we did customer service training... we learned to make and shake the drinks we will be selling on the plane and got to drink them all. you know i’m a fan... except me and vodka aren’t friends... oh well. i also found out i get to see my best friend from nashville on TUESDAY! yay!
it’s a good week in atlanta... minus my appearance. :)
Today is an easy test and then International training for the next 2 days... then sleeping, an easy flight, more sleeping and studying... then final, then hands on final, then graduation.... then the clusterhell of everything to follow.
I keep headin over to the restaurant/bar across the street and everyone remembers me and asks me how my tests are that i studied for the night before and they are so encouraging and rooting me and my friends along the way. so cute... even my coffee shop folks talk to me everyday encouraging me... i’ve met some really nice people here... but I still can’t wait to leave... not cause of the people... just cause im ready for sleep and no more testing! haha
I’m ready to start designing again and see my cats and wear different clothes besides the few that I brought with me...
I’m excited to start flying and walking through the concourse like I own the place and traveling all over to see my friends and hopefully crash on all of your couches. :)
renting out my apartment with no other place to go and no more car payments, gas, or car insurance, no water bill, electricity... yea... I’m excited. I need to invest in a few things to make my life easier in my new lifestyle...
anyways... i posted an overview of my april schedule (just an overview to keep the stalkers guessin)... i will try and keep this updated so you can see if i’m coming your way...

No comments:

Post a Comment