Saturday, March 15, 2008

End of Week Three: Surviving

So our class has been dwindled down minus 4 students just this week... out of our graduating class I think we lost a total of 10 people so far... It’s scary because you get back from lunch and do a headcount to make sure we didnt loose another person. Apparently they warn the person in advance with write-ups but we wouldnt know anything at all until they were gone... and they go upstairs to the dorm, watch you pack your stuff and escort you off campus... DANG. This is a reality/horror show... the stress levels are INTENSE... I blew a big test but luckily my average is still up... SCARY though... very scary.

If you have seen the news then you know about the tornados last night... I’m fine... no where near it... BUT today is my first training flight and more storms are on their way... what an initiation! dang. I was supposed to drive to Augusta last night to see my boys in Sterling Y but we got out of class so late that I didn’t go... luckily because of the tornado... and my other friend was supposed to go to the game last night... which again, luckily we got out late and she didnt go because now there is a big whole in the side of that stadium. DANG.
I’m nervous... and I was also chosen as flight leader for todays flight to dallas which is a hecka lot more responsibilities... I can’t stand 1/4 of my classmates. It’s so hard to be fake nice to people who are stupid... if it was a customer, I would just walk away and have someone else wait on them... but I have to live with these dummies for 2 and a half more weeks. Frustrating.
People are all on wits end... we are tired and grumpy and class gets out late and we all want to get into it with eachother... but we know we are being watched... intensely... so... dang. I’m learning to be an actress and how to pretend to be a lady... It’s pretty much what its all about... BUT then the other part of my class is totally cool... yea we still get grumpy at eachother but all we can do is make jokes about the other 1/4th to make it through the day... mean, yes... but it works...


As far as my mom goes... she’s ok! I haven’t gotten to talk to her... she comes home from Santiago tnite... and so I will get to talk to her tmorrow I pray... My sister and her boyfriend flew down yesterday and get there tomorrow as well... so Im glad at least Bethany can take care of my mom...

That’s all I got for now... I’m gonna go study for my flight exam... check out my 4 new pictures... 2 in the 2008 album and 2 in the pictures by me section...
peace out babies. Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment