Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday, February 07, 2008

*I'm starting by posting old blogs from other social sites so everyone can catch up. These are oldies but goodies. :) Enjoy!


I’m moving again!!!
Nashville is great... but I've been here over a year... I'm ready for a change... (you know me) =)
so yesterday I had an interview with the airlines in Atlanta.... and out of 50,000 applicants I happened to be chosen for the face to face interview... and out of 100 people yesterday morning at the face to face... I was one of the 17 that made it! I feel like the winner of American Idol!

SO... no, I am not moving to atlanta... (i'd rather go back to texas, no offense georgia)... I will be in atlanta for a month and a half for training but then I will be off to NEW YORK! Oh glorious day! Not sure any exact dates... or anything but I will keep you posted... I will probably be moving withing the next 2 months... and I will be needing to sell my little mustang... and probably rent out my little apartment until my friend takes over the lease in the summer.

I'm so freaking excited! For some people flight attendant jobs would keep you from your family... for me it will bring me closer to them since they are spread out all over the world! It will also help my traveling bug, and my home-sickness, wherever home might be. :) Delta flies to Chile so I'm sure I will get to go back there frequently to see my parents...

I will still be doing myspace work... so fret not my dear loving clients... I will still be your myspace empress. :)

I've been dreaming of the day when I get to give my 2 weeks notice to my horrible boss lady... the time is soon... sweet day.

xxoo
-juliekristine!

No comments:

Post a Comment